Old May 5th 06, 02:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bill B

Default Calendar folder missing from folder list in outlook 2003

I can't get my Calendar into my Folder List. It is accessible by
clicking on the calendar button and opening the calendar in another
window, but it will NOT show in the folder list. I have tried the
following.

1) Applied every patch for outlook 2003 that microsoft provides.
2) outlook /resetfolders
3) When I try to add a new folder called "Calendar" I get a message
that says it already exists.
4) uninstalled and reinstalled three times. (that includes wipping out
all it's setting and pst tables)
5) I have clicked the "Folder list" button. I am not looking at an
email only list. (says "All Folders at top).
6) When I use the go menu item, my calendar is NOT in the list of
folders, but is in the pull down list.

Any help would be appreciated. While I can work around the problem, it
is VERY frustrating.