Old January 12th 06, 08:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Albert

Default Save emails by sender to local drive folder

Hi,

I was hoping someone could tell me if it is possible to set outlook up,
so that it will save emails by the sender.

i.e.
I recieve alot of emails in a month, and I need to archive them by
sender, so I save them into a desktop folder. But I have to copy the
senders email address into the sudject field for each individual email
that I save. (I save them by Type: Outlook message format)

I am hoping that it is possible for outlook to automatically select the
senders emails address as the file name as oppossed to being
automatically saved under the subject field.

Therefore I could simply select relevant emails that I want to save and
not
have to change the field name each time.