Old April 18th 06, 03:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
...ms...

Default Stationery in Outlook 2003

Thanks for the response. The thing is that I want to have only 1 copy of the
stationery on a network drive and not have to copy it to each workstation.
This lets me update it more easily and I know that everyone is using the
current stationery. I did forget to mention we are using SBS 2003. Can
things be done server side maybe?

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
...ms... wrote:

In Outlook Express, you can nominate a directory from where to get
the mail stationery. I would make this on our admin section on our
server which would then allow me to change as needed without having
to copy to all the different workstations. This is no longer the case
with Outlook 2003...or can this still be done somehow...or is there a
better option?

I believe Outlook stationery will always be found in the folder
%CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\Stationery. You can control the

final
folder in that path with the registry key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\xx.x\C ommon\General\Stationery,
where "xx.x" reflects your Office version. I don't beliebe you can affect
the
"%CommonProgramFiles\Microsoft Shared" portion.
--
Brian Tillman