Old April 17th 06, 10:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Outlook 2003 SR1 SEND TO AS ATTACHMENT "The Operation Failed"

FWIW, from the Microsoft side a new Knowledge Base Article (KBA) was
released on Apr 15th.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=918165

It lists two known conflicts so far.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Brad asked: