Old March 11th 14, 08:30 PM
taimysho0 taimysho0 is offline
Junior Member

Default Possible to automatically forward emails to a local drive?

Hello, i have a schedule set up in my crm tool to send me emails to my outlooks with a report as an attachment every day. is it possible to automatically send emails with this specific subjetc line and sender email address to a folder local on my drive? either the whole email (inlcuding attachment) or attachment is fine.

im trying to set up a process where a task will run to pick up this file from this folder.

thanks!