Old January 12th 12, 06:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
BillW50

Default Switching From Non-Threaded To Threaded View And Finding What You Were Reading

In ,
mac wrote:
"BillW50" wrote in message
Sometimes I read a newsgroup by threaded and sometimes non-threaded.
This toggle is easy by ALT-V-V-G. Although sometimes I read a post in
non-threaded and I wish to read the thread. Then I toggle to
threaded and now it is hard to find. Using the find for the subject
works ok, unless the subject changed in the thread.

You can't have your cake and eat it Bill :-)

In the quoted scenario, mark a message as un-read prior to switching
view.
mac

I got excited Mac! Although I found out it doesn't always work here.

--
Bill