Old May 29th 11, 12:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
SC Tom

Default OE won't load - RESOLUTION(s)

"Tester" wrote in message

SC Tom wrote:

You've rarely seen that recommendation from me, and certainly didn't see
it in this thread :-) I'm a firm believer in fighting it to the death,
even when it's no longer feasible

It is because time has no value for you. In a busy IT department, it is
the results that counts. Users wants their systems to be fixed NOW;
Not when you have finished fighting to the death! You are a hobbyists;
For professional IT guys it is job to thrive in a competitive
environment!.

I'm a hobbyist now; IS/IT was my job for almost 20 years. During that time,
I had viable backups/images so I *still* didn't have to flatten and rebuild.
I knew my job, and I did it well. Now that I'm retired, I really could give
a **** less if it takes me all day or all week to fix something- it's mine,
so who cares but me? BTW, I still have viable, proven, and current images of
my systems, so if I do get tired of fighting it, it's all good in an hour or
so.

Time is of value to me; just not as valuable as it used to be :-) Take time
to smell the roses. . .
--
SC Tom