Old April 3rd 13, 10:34 PM
PSM PSM is offline
Junior Member

Location: Ontario Canada
Default auto opening emails

I have browsed the forums and found similar questions and answers that don't seem to solve my problem.
I am running Office for XP teacher edition and for some reason occasionally NOT consistently I will be working away on something else and a new email will open automatically. It is really irritating as I am an old fart who has to look at the keys as I slowly type and I lose whole sentences since an email has opened and taken me away from the window I am supposed to be in.

Changing the auto preview setting doesn't seem to fix it. Any ideas? Thanks.