Old March 10th 13, 08:29 PM
paulinphilly paulinphilly is offline
Junior Member

Default Send Not Working

On some occasions, emails in my outbox don't go. For these there is a different icon next to the message in that it has a "pen" over the letter email. The attachment shows what it looks like vs the standard icon.

I am using Windows 8 and Outlook 2013.

Any ideas why I'm getting this?

I just found out that the problem only occurs if I open an email in the Outbox and then close it. After being closed it can be sent.

My work around has been to copy the "stuck" email into a new email and then send the new email.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg icon unage.jpg (72.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by paulinphilly : March 12th 13 at 03:03 PM. Reason: to make clearer