Old September 8th 12, 07:15 PM
TopHat TopHat is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy

[quote=goosecrossing;291419]I am having an issue with Outlook 2007. Whenever I get a brand new message, it takes a Single click to open it (it is usually a double click). When the messages is no longer new, it requires a double click to open it. [quote]

Goosecrossing,

Did you solve your problem? I am suddenly having the same problem in Outlook 2007. I'm running Window 7 Home Premium on an HP G71 notebook. I searched for the scan file suggested to you but could not find it.

I can work around this but it is a pain and not the original setup.