Old June 28th 12, 08:42 PM
jroyce jroyce is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy How an I avoid receiving all of Managers' meeting requests?

I have seen responses to this for Outlook 2003, but not for 2010. Where does one go in Outlook 2010 to check "do not send copies of my meeting requests to my delegate"? I have two managers that gave me editors rights when I first came onboard and per my requests they changed my rights to reviewer, however I am still receiving meeting requests for them and responses to the meeting requests they create.