Old March 27th 12, 11:14 PM
lola.eng lola.eng is offline
Junior Member

Default 2003 outlook on new PC windows7 isn't connecting to contacts

I've moved to a new windows7 PC from XP. I am reusing Outlook 2003. I imported my contacts somehow; I don't recall if they appeared when I connected to the copied .pst file of if I imported them from a .csv. I tried more than one way. The contacts are now all there yet when I try to create a new email a popup advises that the address list cannot be displayed. The associated folder could not be opened blah blah. It can't be found or whatever...

In an attempt to resolve the problem I copied my outlook.nk2 file from XO into the wondows7 outlook folder under the "Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook" folder under my user name; in the same area where I found the current .pst file. Outlook is still failing to recognize it. Any helpful clues would be dearly appreciated.