Old January 9th 12, 03:23 AM
marshalhubs marshalhubs is offline
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Oken View Post
I have an access database with a field for e-mail address and I would like
to export the e-mail address (along with associated names) into an address
book. Does anyone know how this can be done.

Thanks.
Hi,
Recently I too have faced the same problem related to export or import contact information but luckily I have found the solution & now I would like to share that solution with you too. You can open this link ( http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ac...010282074.aspx ) . I am sure your problem will get resolved. Thanks