Old January 9th 11, 05:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Peter Foldes

Default Disable 'Blocked Sender' feature in Outlook Express

Crossposted to the outlookexpress.general

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"eQuilter" wrote in message
My employees sometimes accidentally block important contacts using
Outlook Express's "Blocked Sender" list. Since this is a feature we
don't use, I'd like to simply disable the Blocked Sender feature. Can
this be done, perhaps in the registry?