Old November 14th 10, 05:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,24hoursupport.helpdesk
freemont

Default Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:02:20 -0600, Old Gringo38 writ:

g I checked out the link in your Sig. for the first time today, What
Fun. One in particular had me ROTF: Q.My next step is to reinstall. I
have a choice between Vista and Windows 7. Which do you guys recommend
at this point? A.XP
LOL Thanks for sharing that.

I think my favorite is the one where a guy asked if his motherboard would
support 2GB of RAM and Chuckcar told him to disable startup. LOL
--
⁂ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
⁂ Beware the 24hoursupport tards: