Old October 13th 10, 10:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
jbclem

Default moving Identity to a newer computer

test

"jbclem3" wrote in message
I am moving everything to a newer computer, and I'm not sure how to go

about
it with Outlook Express and all my email and email folders. I tried

copying
the old Identity to the new computer, putting it in Docs & Settings right
next to the new Identity. But so far it isn't showing up in Outlook

Express
when I try to Manage and Switch Identities. Is there a correct way to do
this?

I have the two computers hooked up via a LAN so it is easy to copy files
back and forth.

jc