Old October 6th 10, 11:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
jbclem

Default How to change fonts (size) in OE6 upper portion of messages (Subject, From, Sent, etc...)

Sorry about that, I'm having problems not being able to post replies from my
news.charter.net account, I don't normally repeat the same question two
hours later. I must have gotten confused between the two newsgroup
accounts.

"VanguardLH" wrote in message
jbclem wrote:

I just switched video cards on my Win2000 computer, and many of the

fonts
and text size have changed. I know how to change the font size of the

text
in the read part of the IE6 messages, but I can't seem to get the upper
portion (Subject, From, Sent, etc...) text to change in size. Can

someone
show me how to do this.

Thanks,

John

See replies to your SAME post submitted all of 2 hours later.