Old July 8th 10, 01:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Rainald Taesler

Default How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7

FromTheRafters wrote:
"Rainald Taesler" wrote:

MS is killing _*ALL*_ NGs in favour of the "Forums". {siiigh}

The German NGs are mostly dead meanwhile.
The same will happen to this group sooner or later. :-(

Microsoft cannot kill the group, we are invincible. D

They can, however, stop hosting them on their servers.

Which means that then they are brain dead.
Even if they were mirrored by other providers which do not shut down
their servers there is no use at all to further use these dead groups
for further discussions.

A majority of the German MS-groups has been shut down already. So I'm
experienced with what happens when MS pills the plug :-(

Rainald