Old June 25th 10, 11:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
don

Default Toolbar Buttons

Steve:
Thank you for your response, but I didn't understand your comment about
removing the toolbar text labels.
--
Don

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

So does removing the toolbar text labels. If one right clicks on the
Toolbar and chooses Customize one can set both.

steve

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
That is a well known bug that has been around almost as long as OE. It
will never be fixed as OE has been out of production for four years now,
and even before that, the dev team said they could not reproduce the
problem in order to fix it.

Either close and open OE, or push the toolbar up and then back down with
the cursor. Smaller icons and removing any unneeded ones help a bit.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Don" wrote in message
I am running Windows XP Professional/SP3, IE 8.0, and Outlook Express

6.0
on
my laptop. My toolbar has the following problems when Outlook Express

is
running:
1. The row containing Create Mail/Reply/Reply All/ etc. is spread out
not
leaving enough room for all buttons.
2. On the right end of the row described above is the button File with

leading to View/Tools/Messages/Help. This entire group of buttons
belongs in
a separate row above the Create Mail row, where it used to be; but I
can't
move it there.
How do I get the File row where it belongs and how do I get the Create
Mail
row to where it is no longer spread out?
Thank you!
--
Don