Old June 25th 10, 05:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
don

Default Toolbar Buttons

I am running Windows XP Professional/SP3, IE 8.0, and Outlook Express 6.0 on
my laptop. My toolbar has the following problems when Outlook Express is
running:
1. The row containing Create Mail/Reply/Reply All/ etc. is spread out not
leaving enough room for all buttons.
2. On the right end of the row described above is the button File with
leading to View/Tools/Messages/Help. This entire group of buttons belongs in
a separate row above the Create Mail row, where it used to be; but I can't
move it there.
How do I get the File row where it belongs and how do I get the Create Mail
row to where it is no longer spread out?
Thank you!
--
Don