Old June 3rd 10, 10:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Gus Had

Default To include a *.mp3 in a message

I am using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180.
When I "Write Message" and then Format | Background | Sound...

The *.mp3 not send to the other email recipient.

On Properties | Message Source, I found something like this:

BGSOUND balance=3D0 volume=3D0 loop=3Dinfinite=20 src=3D"C:\Bla bla
bla.mp3"

It seem that the MSOE not converted the *.mp3 to the inline attachment.

Any suggestion?

TIA

--

To include a sound in a message

Click anywhere in the message window.
On the Format menu, point to Background, and then click Sound.
Enter the name of the file you want to include and the number of times you
want the file to play.