Old March 23rd 10, 05:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen[_4_]

Default Set up second email address

Then went to OEattachmentsmail and added a new account.

What does that mean? If you want an account/address in a separate
identity, you open the current identity and File | Identities | Add New
Identity and follow the prompts.

Setting Up Mail Servers in Outlook Express:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/...ailserver.mspx
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Patti Barden" wrote in message
I am with Freeola as my provider. I want a separate email address for
my wife.
I went to Freeola and got a new email address
and it's info.Then went to OEattachmentsmail and added a new account.
I thought that would give me two emails to use. I went thru the whole
thing
on identities and it all looked ok and I could switch identities but I
could
never find why I could not get an internet connection.

I have read the Help file on identities and setting up an email address
and
called Freeola no luck. Freeola said to set it up as a rule. That is not
how
we want it set up.

I am stymied on what to do next.
Any help appreciated. Patti