Old January 24th 10, 09:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
William Thompson

Default Blocked senders list

"Michael Santovec" wrote in message
After making any changes to the Message Rules or Blocked Sender list, you
must use the OK button to close the main dialog that shows the list of
message rules or blocked senders. If you use the Cancel button or the X
to close that dialog, the changes you just made are thrown away.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"John Barton" wrote in message
Using Firefox 3.5.7 and Outlook Express 6. Suddenly I find a particular
email message in the deleted file and the sender of that message on the
Blocked Sender's List. I have not created any message rule to cause this.
If I delete the sender from the Blocked Sender's list it simply
reappears?