Old January 17th 10, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ron Hirsch[_4_]

Default A problem in OE 6 - can't import messages anymore

I have no problem accessing the folder, viewing my DBX files and copying
them to an archive folder.

I also have no problem importing the dbx files from my archive folder to
other computers.

And I doubt that the folder.dbx file is corrupted, since I can readily add
new folders, and rename any folder, with no problem.

Remember what I have stated -

When I go to FILEIMPORTMESSAGES, nothing shows in that window, except a
small dashed line near the top. There is zero there. There is nothing to
navigate a path to anywhere.

So the problem is not the inability to import, but the inability to get a
lsit of what could be imported.

Thanks for all the HELP from everyone. I think I'm just going to put this
problem to bed.

Ron Hirsch