Old November 17th 09, 08:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
daniel kol

Default Program Problems

"Don" wrote in message
I am running Windows XP Home/SP3, IE 7, and Outlook Express 6. I believe
Outlook Express has become corrupted as it takes over a minute to open, is
extremely slow to download new messages (on a high-speed internet
connection), etc. What I would like to do is uninstall Outlook Express
completely and download a fresh copy. Since it appears Outlook Express is
"buried" within Internet Explorer/Windows and is not shown in the
Add/Remove
Programs list, I don't know how to do the uninstall. Can you help please.
--
Don