Old November 10th 09, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
BillW50

Default Seeing a thread from non-thread mode

N. Miller wrote on Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:59:45 -0800:
"BillW50" wrote in message

In ,
VanguardLH typed on Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:10:53 -0600:

BillW50 wrote:

I would like to read the whole thread first to make sure somebody
didn't already say what I wanted to add.

Group Messages by Conversation view

I seem to recall that used to work. But nowadays (with a half of dozen
of computers) this doesn't do it anymore. As toggling with ALT-V-V-G
the post disappears and something else is selected. And finding the
thread is different.

Use a newsreader which threads articles by the references headers, not
by the "Subject:" line.

Really? They can't even show replies to my messages. Take this piece of
junk I am using right now called Thunderbird. Unfortunately MS never
developed OE for Linux yet.

--
Bill
Asus EEE PC 702G4 ~ 2GB RAM ~ 16GB-SDHC