Old October 21st 09, 03:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default subscribing

HTML used for descriptive purposes only.

See the little faint line to the left of Description? Grab it with the cursor and move it. It's the same as adjusting the columns in the message header view, i.e. From | To | Subject | Sent, etc.

--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Whatfor" wrote in message ...
I clicked on your examples, but when I go to my newsgroups, I do not
know how to move the description column over. I have tried to do something
of that sort for weeks now and I do not know the combination.
thanks Bruce, I have already learned more from you than anyone else about
this matter.
"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
If you see this:
http://i35.tinypic.com/531ngn.gif

Just move the description column over and you will see this:
http://i35.tinypic.com/11jcdo3.gif
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

----------------HTML Separator--------------------

"Whatfor" wrote in message
I've tried to find out myself in the past.
Usually you get answers from people that are in the newsgroups constantly
and have no patience for a newbe.
It is really difficult to know what the news groups are since they only
reveal one or two words followed by .... I've tried several different key
strokes to see if they would open up to readable text, to no avail. So,
I ended up subscribing to one, then delete, subscribe to another, delete.
Until I finally find something that I want.
Needless to say, there may be more that I would like to read, but I too
have run out of patience doing the subscribe, delete thing.
So, if you have patience someone with compassion will answer your very
legitimate question. Sure wish I could be more help to you..

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote in message
Send me $100 and I'll see what I can do for you.

trisha t wrote:
trying to subscribe to the msnews