Old October 20th 09, 09:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Dori A Schmetterling

Default Defaulting to 'Work Offline'

That is a condemnation of almost the entire anti-malware industry and/or an
advert for Kaspersky...

:-)
DAS

---
"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
Settings that become unchecked, or do not stick, may be caused by one or
more of the following programs. There are probably others that will do it
as well.

Ad-Aware's Ad-Watch
F-Secure Internet Security 2007
IBM Access Connections
McAfee VirusScan and/or Antispyware
Nod32
Norton Anti-Virus
SpywareBlaster
Spybot Tea Timer
SpySweeper
Spyware Doctor
CounterSpy
AVG Anti-Spyware
Windows Defender
Zone Alarm (Free, Pro, & Security Suite).
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Shubop Diddy" Shubop wrote in message
Every time a new id logs on to my Outlook Express, the app defaults to
'work
offline'. I can click the check mark off but I must do this every time I
log
in. How can I revert to my old way that logs me in with a default to
'online'?