Old April 15th 06, 02:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Tim C.

Default Can I recover lost messages from removed identity?

I set up 2 separate identities this morning to separate our mail messages to
2 users in our household. Afterwards, I removed the "Main Identity" and set
one of the new ones as the default. Foolishly, I didn't realize that
removing that main identity also seemed to remove my ability to access the
messages I had received there.

Can I recover those messages from somewhere on my hard drive? I did not
choose to delete them, I just removed the identity and now don't know how to
access those saved messages.

Thank you