Old May 1st 09, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default why the business card?

No worries. You're welcome.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"H.B." wrote in message
Yes,........my fault.......sorry for the wasted time! Evidently, when
doing all clicking to edit my signatures, I must have somehow checked this
box without realizing it. Thanks for the help.
hb

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
But have you selected to include it with all messages? Uncheck that box
if you don't want it included.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"H.B." wrote in message
I have my name, business name, address, home phone, mobil phone, fax
phone and e-maill address. That's it.
hb

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
Tools | Options | Compose. What do you have in the Business Card
section?

Help | Contents and Index | (Type in: Business and then Display it)
will give you added information.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"H.B." wrote in message

Recently I configured a signature for my e-mail using a logo I had
designed. I found the how-to-do-it off the internet and it works fine.
But now when I use it, I see that my business card is also inclosed as
an attachment, i.e., name phone number address, etc. Not that this is
all bad but why does O.E. attach this just because I edited some html
in the body of the letter?
hb