Old March 20th 09, 03:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
AnnaMarie

Default Compact All Folders - automated setting far less than 100

Hi Robert! )

Thanks for a GREAT recommendation - I will download the program, install it,
and hopefully discover a few interesting things to share after a few days.

AnnaMarie )

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote in message
If the count is changing that much you could Run... RegMon
filtering on *compact* to see all the accesses for
that value and thus identify which program(s) are
doing it and when.

Note: I am suggesting RegMon specifically instead of
ProcMon because I think it would be easier to use for
this particular application. Both are available from TechNet.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle