Old February 3rd 11, 08:16 AM
Astro123 Astro123 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich12345 View Post
Hello,

I would like to export all of my email addresses in Outlook (most are not stored in the contacts list). There's over 2,500 who are not on the contact list. I was wondering how do I extract them all?

I am not too sure what to do:

1.0 Is there a way I can automatically add all email addresses to the contact list - then export this?

2.0 Can I export all emails in 'excel' format? The only thing I've found is that I can only export one folder at a time and there's over 100 folders. Is there a way to export all folders then extract the email addresses from excel files?

Many thanks for any help.

With kind regards,

Rich
Hi Rich 12345,

Are you connected to an exchange server?
you can export files from outlook including messages and addresses.

Last edited by Astro123 : February 3rd 11 at 11:49 AM.