Old February 2nd 11, 01:27 AM
Rich12345 Rich12345 is offline
Junior Member

Default Exporting all email addresses

Hello,

I would like to export all of my email addresses in Outlook (most are not stored in the contacts list). There's over 2,500 who are not on the contact list. I was wondering how do I extract them all?

I am not too sure what to do:

1.0 Is there a way I can automatically add all email addresses to the contact list - then export this?

2.0 Can I export all emails in 'excel' format? The only thing I've found is that I can only export one folder at a time and there's over 100 folders. Is there a way to export all folders then extract the email addresses from excel files?

Many thanks for any help.

With kind regards,

Rich