Old January 15th 11, 01:20 PM
Astro123 Astro123 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aintnorock View Post
I just got Outlook 2010 and I can't seem to find the options to do the following:

After I open and read an Outlook message, I want to close it or delete and then automatically go to the next message. Now, the way the options are set, it just goes back to the mail list.

thanks
Hi Aintnorock,

Goto-file-options-mail then scroll to the very bottom of the dialouge box,under the sub-heading "other" you will see "after moving or deleting an open item: choose from nthe pop up menu.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg deletetonextmessege01.jpg (11.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg deletetonextmessege02.jpg (21.7 KB, 1 views)