Old December 26th 10, 08:54 PM
Blind Sighted Blind Sighted is offline
Junior Member

Default Homework Assignments in Outlook 2007

Hello all,

I am a blind user of Outlook. I know how to use it for email only. I use keyboard commands only. Can someone tell me what is the best way to keep up with my college homework assignments, papers due, etc. Specifically, is there a template or plugin that I can use for this so that I dont have to read a 600 page book on how to use Outlook, most of which is full of images I cant see? If there is not a template or add in for homework, what function is best suited for that objective?

I would really appreciate any suggestions which do not include "drag and drop" and "click" because I am unable to use a mouse.

Thanks very much.