Old November 5th 10, 12:00 PM
Lloyd130701 Lloyd130701 is offline
Junior Member

Default Auto-Archive problem

I have set up Auto-archive but it doesn't seem to be working for me. There is now an Auto-archive folder in my Outlook directory and it has created a lot of the folders from the main directory but has not moved any of the actual emails. All the folders in the Auto-archive directory are empty and the emails over 18 months old (the time I have set for archiving) remain in their original folders.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong? This is how I have the settings (see attached image) I have it set to run every day at the moment whilst I try to get it right, is there a way to do an 'instant' auto-archive?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg auto-archive_panel.jpg (14.7 KB, 1 views)