Old October 24th 10, 04:10 PM
Renie Renie is offline
Junior Member

Default C/N connect to Oulook 2003

The error msg I get from Outlook : 0X800CCC92, have also gotten 0X800CCC7D

Can anyone please advise me on what's wrong with my Outlook/Win7? I have two email accts on OL. One will receive msgs, the other one will not. I have been in contact with Covad for configuration advice but to no avail. I have configured and reconfigured the acct. Have tried to set up on another CPU. Nothing works. The acct in question will however forward msgs to my Gmail acct so something is configured correctly. I then forward the msg back to Outlook from Gmail. Surely there must be a solution. I would appreciate any advice from someone whose had a similar situation. Thanks very much.

Renie