Old October 12th 10, 02:19 PM
Hluhluwe Hluhluwe is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I show my non-working hours as out-of-office?

A colleague & I have different working hours to everyone else in the office as one does earlies & the other does lates.

We've each set our working hours on our calendars correctly, however when others schedule meetings the default 9-5 working hours show so we're frequently getting meetings booked outside our working days.

Is there anyway to show me as out of office at the end of my working day? Currently I have a recurring appointment between 16:00 & 17:00 on each working day. However this shows up in the calendar part of the to-do bar making it almost useless.

Please help.