Old May 15th 10, 10:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
TMack23

Default How to Cancel a queued addon installation on Outlook2003 Launch

When starting the program, it attempts to install a program addon, in this
case it is MailViewer.MSI(1) which seems to have attempted to been deployed
by our deployment software without caching the install files. The install
file is unavailable to me to complete the installation.

Is there a way for me to dequeue the installation of this addon for the user.