Old April 27th 10, 12:21 PM
John07726 John07726 is offline
Junior Member

It is very very small in both and I am using Outlook from Microsoft Office 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roady [MVP] View Post
Which version of Outlook are you using?
Is this in the reading pane or does it happen when opening the message?

See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95
and
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/67

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"John07726" wrote in message

In my incoming email the font is so small I cannot read it. The header
info is large however the body is small and the same when I print it.

--
John07726