Old April 23rd 10, 09:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
neo

Default Startup configuring outlook 2007

You don't mention what type of e-mail account you are working with and/or if
in an Active Directory/Exchange 2003 or newer environment. Can you expand a
bit on your environment?

"gilzzz" wrote in message
I need a bit of help figuring out how to setup outlook on a few computers
that have multiple users using the computer. I thought I'd have to log on
every computer with every user and manually configure outlook, for that
username, but im sure there is an easier way right?

Can I log on as admin to each computer, setup the exchange server info for
outlook, then each user just needs to put in his username/pword when he
logs
on to windows/outlook?

thanks.