Old April 2nd 10, 09:44 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Leythos

Default NEED HELP SOON: Win7 Files & Settings Transfer Wiz & Office Outlook PST Mailboxes

In article ,
says...
No. I wouldn't disagree. Exporting and importing work fine when users only
want to transfer a _portion_ of the PST file and are simpler than copying
and opening the entire PST just to transfer a small portion of the file.

In all the years, decade+, that I've been doing this I've only rarely
had a reason to do part of a outlook export, it's (except for a dozen)
be the entire outlook exported and then imported, into the same version
or a newer version, and I've never had a corrupted PST, not once, never,
nada, and I can't believe, after thousands of cases, that it's "Luck".

Trust yourself.
(remove 999 for proper email address)