Old March 4th 10, 06:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Default problems with Yahoo email & sbcglobal internet service

"christina" christina @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message

I am having the same problem. I have AOL and added that fine, but when I put
my yahoo email and password it's giving me a problem. have you figured this
out ? please let me know that would help me out alot ! thanks.

If you're using a free yahoo.com or yahoo.ca address, you cannot use Outlook
or any mail client to access your Yahoo mailbox. Yahoo requires you pay for a
Yahoo Plus account for that.

That said, some people have success using http://ypopsemail.com/
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]