Old March 2nd 10, 05:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Bob-Alamo, CA

Default W7 - Outlook 2003 Installation Issue

Moved from XP Pro to W7 Pro. Installed Office 2003 w/ Outlook. After
installation I show 2 new files (Calendar & Tasks) in addition to my Personal
Folders file and a second file for an IMAP e-mail account. They are on the
top folder level. When I go to delete them I get an Object Not Found
message. They don't appear in my profile or in the list of files for the
profile. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Office and now I have 4 files
(2 Calendar, 2 Tasks). The good news is that other than the "phantom" file
everything else is working normally. How do I get rid of them??