Old March 1st 10, 07:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Mary

Default uninstall and reinstall outlook 2007 from Office pro disk????

Thanks but have tried repair and it then brings up other errors hence I need
to remove and reinstall - do you know how I do this please? Thanks

"DL" wrote:

Insert Office cd, when it runs select Office Diagnostics (ie
Repair/Reinstall)

"mary" wrote in message
for some reason outlook has thrown a wobbly and is telling me to reinstall
(tried starting in safe mode but told me files were missing and again to
reinstall) - however I cannot see how to do this via the office 2007 pro
disk? Could someone help please? simple instructions, thank you!

.