Old April 11th 06, 06:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Karl Timmermans

Default Exporting contacts from public folder

You may find our latest addition "ContactGenie Exporter (Basic Edition)" to
the CG series to be of use and a fully functional version can be downloaded
during the preview period. General info -
http://www.contactgenie.com/cgx.htm Official release of the Basic Edition
expected within the next 7-10 days with additional functionality from that
now being made available. Advanced & Premium editions will be available very
shortly thereafter.

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - Importer 1.3 / DataPorter 2.0 / Expoter
"Power contact importers for MS Outlook '2000/2003"
http://www.contactgenie.com

"Mo" wrote in message
news
I am trying to export contacts from a public folder in outlook to an excel
spreadsheet. It works pretty well but I would like to include the
modified
date. It seems to download every other field but that.

Any suggestions? thanks in advance