Old February 3rd 10, 01:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Cochran

Default How do I copy fiies to a cd?

He posted with OE6 and I don't think OE6 will install on a Win95 machine.

steve

"Peter Foldes" wrote in message
You get a program like Nero (as an example)and once installed into your
Windows 95 machine you then pick up a CD from the pack or the table and
you insert it into your CD\RW drive and let her rip

It would really be helpful if you can clearly explain what you would like
to do and which files you are talking about.

Also read the following
http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm
--
Peter

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

Like it says, I have a large number of files I need to store somewhere
other than on the hard drive, so how do I get to copy them to a cd?

I have tried but they don't seem to finish on the cd.

Alan