Old January 8th 10, 05:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default I have a problem with the attachment

You have to remove the attachment, make the changes, and then attach it
again.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"kiplingirapuato" wrote in
message news
hi, I have that whenever I use a mail wih an attachment and I make any
changes in it, eve n thogugh I save it, at the time of closing the next
time
I open it, the changes do not appear. I suppose there must be an tmp
file any
place, all I want to know is where can I find the file that I make
changes,
because I use save instead off save as. please help me.