Old December 12th 09, 01:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Top of calendar view = current day?

You need to change to the Day/Week/Month view. Look on the views menu.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Chout" wrote in message
How do i get back to the original view of calendar by month instead of
listing. It used to get me a month planner view. Now it displays a list.
want to go to the month planner view as default.

"BillR [MVP]" wrote:

No sweat.
I find a click on the down arrow is much easier but increases the
soreness
in my click finger.

--
Bill R
"SLW612" wrote in message
Oh well! My scroll wheel will get lots of use then.

Thanks for the quick response Bill!

"BillR [MVP]" wrote:

I think you're stuck with it.
It isn't just the first day of the current month but the week that
contains
the first day of the current month.

--
Bill R MVP
"SLW612" wrote in message
Hi,
I have my Outlook calendar view set to "Month" and I like the set
up,
except
for when the date is mid to late in the month. I know that this view
defaults
to the first day of the current month as the top row - but is there
any
way
to make the current DAY the top row? For example, today is the
27th -
my
calendar opens and the 27th is way at the bottom, but I want to see
what
is
happening next week. Am I doomed to scroll my calendar down every
time
open
it, or is there something I can do to change this?