Old November 26th 09, 02:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine

Default PAB info into Contacts for Outlook 2003

No version of Outlook has used a PAB for over a decade. What makes you think
your office was? What you saw is what I would expect since your office was
not likely using a PAB.
--
Russ Valentine
"JimG" wrote in message
I tried to get my office PC PAB info into my home PC Contacts following
Outlook 2003 instructions and only got some older distribution lists that
apparently were in my PAB. None of my 600+ contact info was imported
from
the PAB into Contacts folder. Any suggestions?
JimG